
Zeltner Castle
The Zeltner Castle was first mentioned before before 1370 and is located on the outskirts of Nuremberg. The complex underwent numerous alterations and several destructions over the centuries. During the Second World War it burned down in 1943 and was rebuilt again in 1955.

The Friedenskirche is located in the St. Johannis district and it was built between 1925 and 1928. In 1944 the church burned down and was rebuilt and rededicated from 1950 to 1952.


Langwasser is a district in the southeast of Nuremberg and the name comes from a small stream that runs through the area.

Großweidenmühle is a district of Nuremberg, which officially belongs to the district of St. Johannis.

The Großweidenmühlsteg is a footbridge which spans the river Pegnitz and connects the districts Kleinweidenmühle and St. Johannis.

Kleinweidenmühle is a district of Nuremberg.

The castle from the 14th century.

Link'sches Schloss is a castle situated in the district of Mögeldorf.

Pottenstein is a town located in the Franconian Switzerland Nature Park.

Sky Ladder
The lookout tower Sky ladder on the high trail between Pottenstein Castle and Elbersberg.




Wöhrd has been a district of Nuremberg since 1825.

Laufamholz has been a district of Nuremberg since April 1938.

Fürther Street
Fürther Straße runs from the Plärrer to the city limits of Fürth and with over 4 km it is one of the longest streets in Nuremberg.

Palace of Justice
The Palace of Justice is a building in Nuremberg in the Bärenschanze district and is the largest judicial building in Bavaria.

Evangelical Rectory Passions Church
One of the most interesting church buildings in Nuremberg was inaugurated on May 23, 1968.

Shopping mall is just next subway station Langwasser Mitte.